This Project Charter template will help you to define the scope of your project.
Writing the Project Charter is typically one of the most challenging steps in the Project Life Cycle, as it defines the parameters within which the project must be delivered.
Its sets out the project vision, objectives, scope and implementation, thereby giving the team clear boundaries within which the project must be delivered.
template will help you to”
1. Identify the project vision and objectives
2. Define the complete scope of the project
3. List all of the critical project deliverables
4, State the customers and project stakeholders
5. List the key roles and their responsibilities
6. Create an organizational structure for the project
7. Document the overall implementation plan
8. List any risks, issues and assumptions
The Project Charter template includes: All of the sections within a Project Charter document
– Detailed instructions which help you to complete each section
– Tables and real-life examples, to step you through the document
– Actual role definitions, to save you time writing them
– A sample project plan for implementation
– An example organization chart
– Helpful hints and tips to guide youhttp://www.method123.com/terms-of-reference.php